- Disumbrationist League Man of the Year, 1997:
- Disumbrationist League Woman of the Year, 1998:
- Directive from the 1998 Congress
A Disumbrationist vanguard is the only plausable savior in a world
where the machines of order have finally lost their credibility.
- The Reasons for the Unexpected Difficulties
of Modern Life by Nancy Owlglass
Our identity is partially (or even largely) shaped by a replicator
system that does not have the same interests as the replicators
that created and shaped our pleasure/pain instincts, and that
seems to reproduce well in the hive model in which one source
disseminates and many cells serve and defend.
- The Dangerous Adventure of Fellatio by
Now the question is not "Did Monica Lewinsky give Bill Clinton a
hummer?" but "What kind of hummer did she give?"
- The Criminal Bee by Hakim Bey.
Law has mutated from a complex but many-dimensional tool of the
oppressor class to the subtle, fatal, all-pervasive self-image of
- The Electronic Revolution by William S.
Burroughs. Special Weapons and Tactics
Fictional dailies retroactively cancelled the San Francisco
earthquake and Halifax explosion as journalistic hoaxes, and
doubt released from the skin law extendable and revenous,
consumed all the facts of history.
- On the Misdefinition of Memetics by Luther
I attack Lynch's proposed definition, and I feel compelled to go
further and to question his motives for presenting it. This is
looking more and more like the act of a provocateur from the
- What is the Disumbrationist movement? by
J. David Oznot
Excerpts from Oznot's "American Radical and Reactionary Militias"
- not endorsed by the Disumbrationist League.
- How to Join
- How to Behave in Captivity
- Help Spread the Word
- Send us e-mail